Fully automatic chamfering machine, which is a specific type of chamfering machine, and it is also used frequently, because it is widely used and has good use effect, but also brings some benefits, so it is necessary to familiarize yourself with it. At the same time, you can also benefit from the automatic chamfering machine to achieve the intended use.
1. Some instructions for automatic chamfering machine
(1) Fully automatic chamfering machine, which is a specific type of chamfering machine, and can be fully automatic, without manual operation. The clamping die and the cutter head are designed to ensure the accuracy of the center line of the workpiece and the cutter head, and the outer processing of the pipe end, the inner corner and the end face machining are performed at one time, and the machining accuracy is also very high. In addition, on the loading, automatic feeding can be realized to improve the processing efficiency of the equipment.
(2) This kind of chamfering machine can be used to form chamfers on both ends of pipes and rods, such as metal pipes, air-conditioning pipes and shaft core pipes, and it can be stable and reliable in use and has good processing. Quality and processing results, so it is one of the necessary processing equipment for metal tube processing enterprises.
2. Different workpiece size influence and processing speed in automatic chamfering machine
The automatic chamfering machine, which processes the workpieces of different sizes, has some influence, mainly on some operation and processing requirements. When replacing different sizes of workpieces, it is necessary to replace the cutters of the appropriate size, and The clamp is properly adjusted. In addition, pay attention to the length of the machine and the diameter of the pipe, whether it is a suitable value.
The processing speed of the automatic chamfering machine generally has a specific numerical range. Therefore, it should have a clear understanding and correct understanding of its processing speed range, so as to avoid problems in the use of the chamfering machine.
3. Automatic chamfering machine inspection before work
(1) Check the body and surrounding environment of the chamfering machine to see if it meets the standard of use and whether the surrounding environment is up to standard.
(2) Check and check the tools that will be used, whether the tools are complete and can be used normally.
(3) Check some important parts and components on the automatic chamfering machine, and solve the problem if it is in time. In addition, it is necessary to check whether the device has a safety hazard in use.
(4) Check the shrinkage mold and the flanging mold, whether it can work normally and whether it is loose. If it is loose, it should be tightened in time.