1. Daily inspection of the aluminum cutting machine oil cup with or without lubricating oil. Our company uses 20# air pressure lubricating oil, which should be kept at seven minutes to avoid the air pressure parts without lubricating oil and reduce the service life. Check whether the pressure is maintained at 6 The pressure of -7kg can be operated. If the pressure is too big or too small, the air pressure parts will be damaged. The water filter of this machine has the function of automatically arranging water. If it can't drain automatically, please replace the water filter device to avoid the pipeline product. Water, affecting machine work
2. The fuse must be kept off when not in use to ensure the safety of the machine and personnel.
3. In the lubrication lubrication section, the joint between the strut and the press frame ring, the front and rear axles of the connecting rod frame, the cylinder joint and the two ends of the roller in the inlet and outlet, need to be inspected once a week, and timely lubricated to avoid the jam. Loss of downtime
4. Cutting oil: This fuel injection group can spray CPC-R32 or saponified oil. The air volume can be adjusted and the left and right oil quantity can be controlled separately. Use aluminum alloy cutting oil or water-soluble cutting oil (saponified oil) 1:20. The ratio should not be too thin. To avoid rust or seizure caused by too much moisture, check whether the amount of oil is sufficient daily. If it is insufficient, it needs to be replenished. Full cooling can increase the life of the tool and reduce the burrs of aluminum cutting.
5, keep the work surface clean to ensure the accuracy of the sawing
6. Check the air duct for damage every day. If there is any damage, please replace it with a new one to avoid the machine from working properly due to water leakage.
7. The hydraulic oil of CPC-R68 is used for the oil drum. It needs to maintain seven minutes full to ensure the smooth movement of the cylinder. When refueling, first turn off the air supply and then remove the cover. Open the oil cover above the oil drum and add the oil to the seven. After the split is completed, close the oil cover, if it is on the back cover.
8. Regularly (preferably once a week) check if the belt is excessively worn, parallel, and whether the belt surface pressure is too loose or too tight.
9. If the pneumatic parts are faulty or inoperative during operation, please replace the faulty air pressure parts.
10. The fuel injection cooling system of the machine uses the injector to draw the cooling oil to the nozzle by the siphon principle, and cool the saw blade to avoid malfunction caused by obstruction of air-pressure parts.