1. In order to ensure the long-term good operation of the machine, the moving parts and parts are often refueled, and the struts and moving fulcrums are refueled every 15 days. Refuel once every 90 days in each bearing.
2. The material entering the crushing chamber shall be strictly inspected to prevent metal foreign matter or mixed with explosives into the material to avoid accidents. Always check the shrinkage system, change the fork, and often refuel on the sliding rod of the tank. . Always check the error of the reduction ratio. If the error is too large, check the cause and eliminate it in time. If the grid is blocked, it should be cleaned up in time.
3. In the bearings at both ends of the crankshaft, an appropriate amount of grease can be added according to the actual use.
4. When using each class, carefully check whether the jaws of the crusher are loose. During the work, you should observe the working condition of the seesaw frequently. When abnormal conditions are found, stop working, thoroughly handle and eliminate the faults, and prevent the seesaw. Loosen or displace and crush the machine.
5. Any cleaning work and installation of the disassembly belt are strictly prohibited during operation. It is forbidden to remove the material or move the material from the loading port by hand or mast to prevent accidents.
6. The crusher is driven by a V-belt. Always check the belt usage. If 30% of the belt is damaged, it must be replaced with a new one. It cannot be mixed with old and new to avoid reducing the power.
7. The machine must be installed in a place sheltered from the rain, and should not be installed in the open air as much as possible.
8. The crusher performs a dredging maintenance every year and an overhaul every two years. www.chamferingmachinechina.com