1. Check whether there is any garbage in the general air inlet, whether each valve and pressure gauge are working properly.
2. Check whether all air pipe joints are loose and all pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
3. Check all transmission parts for looseness, check the meshing of gears and racks, and make adjustments if necessary.
4. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley by hand, whether it comes and goes freely, if there is any abnormal situation, adjust or replace it in time.
5. Check the clamping block, steel belt and guide wheel for looseness and tightness of the steel belt, adjust if necessary.
6. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw a comprehensive inspection graphic to check the accuracy of the machine.