1. One-punch die: It needs to be replaced according to the material, and the molding of the product does not meet the standard, or there is wear and tear.
2. Second die: When it does not meet the specifications due to wear or when the appearance size is damaged.
3. Scissors: When the cut surface becomes damaged or damaged. A
4. Scissors and clamps: when the clamp cannot hold the material well, when the cut surface is bad or damaged.
5. Main mode: When it is worn out during use, and it does not meet the specifications, and there are cracks or defects.