1. Before using the straightener, check whether all the fasteners of the machine are tightened and the belt is tight.
2. Check whether the electrical appliance is complete.
3. The direction of the main shaft of the straightener must conform to the direction of the arrow shown on the protective cover, otherwise it will damage the machine and may cause personal injury.
4. Check whether there is metal or other hard debris in the crushing room of the straightener, otherwise it will damage the cutter and affect the operation of the machine.
5. The purity of the materials must be checked before crushing, and no metal hard debris is allowed to mix in, so as not to damage the knife or cause accidents such as burning.
6. The oil cup on the straightener should always be filled with lubricating oil to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
7. Stop feeding before the straightener stops. If you do not continue to use it, you should remove the leftovers in the machine.
8. Regularly check whether the cutter and the screen are damaged. If damaged, replace it immediately.
9. When using the straightener, the machine body will vibrate slightly. Be sure to tighten the cover connecting handle to avoid accidents.