1. After the end of each shift, clean up the iron filings left by the machine to keep the machine clean.
2. Observe the tightness of the belt and adjust the driving if necessary.
3. Always check if the fastening screws in each part are loose.
4. Bearings in the shaft part are filled with lubricant No. 46 every 6 months.
5. If the blade is worn or damaged, adjust the blade to rotate at an angle with other cutting edges. After the blade is solid, if the 4 cutting edges of the blade are worn out, replace it.