1. Disassemble and clean each part of the felt pad;
2. Wipe each sliding surface and rail surface, wipe the table and the horizontal direction, lift the screw rod, wipe the knife drive mechanism and the tool holder;
3. Wipe the dead ends of each part.
1. Each oil hole is clean and unfilled with lubricating oil;
2. Each rail surface and sliding surface and each screw rod are filled with lubricating oil;
3. Check the transmission body tank, oil level, and refuel to the elevation position.
1. Check and tighten the pressure plate and the insert screws;
2. Check and tighten the slider fixing screw, the cutter transmission mechanism, the hand wheel, the table bracket screw, and the fork top wire;
3. Check to loosen the other loose screws.www.chamferingmachinechina.com